Terms & conditions
Our standard delivery service is FREE and will ensure that your goods arrive at your delivery address by courier within 3 to 5 working days of placing the order.
We deliver to all mainland UK addresses. NB: At this point in time we do not offer an online sales & delivery service to Northern Ireland residents.
Payment must be made at the time of order, and goods will not be released until full payment has been received.
Payment can be made by debit card, credit card, paypal, cheques or bank transfer.
AFTER SALES SERVICE POLICY
• All new products purchased from TINY CHERUB carry a 12 month guarantee from date of purchase for agreed manufacturing faults after inspection by TINY CHERUB staff.
REFUND, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR
• Any decision or gesture of goodwill given by the retailer to a consumer regarding a refund, replacement or free of charge repair cannot be made until inspection of the product by TINY CHERUB staff.
REPORTING A FAULTY PRODUCT
• To report a product as faulty, the customer must in his/her opinion believe the problem is a manufacturing fault.
• Products can be collected from the customer for inspection by telephoning TINY CHERUB After Sales on 07980 504945 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• TINY CHERUB reserve the right to request photographic evidence of the issue in order to help establish if the fault is manufacturing and to establish if collecting the item is economical. Providing photographs may help TINY CHERUB to advise of a worst case scenario and the associated costs prior to collecting for inspection.
IMPORTANT COLLECTION INFORMATION
• Collections are available Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm for items being collected from the customer. These times cannot be changed.
• On occasion our courier can fail to collect items due to unforeseen factors. This is a rare occurrence and every effort is made to ensure that collections take place on the requested date.
• It is essential that there is someone available at the collection address in order for the collection to take place. Our courier will not collect items from a secure place.
• All items must be fully boxed – TINY CHERUB do not accept any responsibility if items are received back damaged due to poor packaging.
• Our courier may refuse to collect items if they are not fully boxed.
• Should the courier uplift an item that it not sufficiently boxed and the item is damaged during transit, TINY CHERUB reserve the right to charge for any repair required to rectify the damage sustained or refuse a credit or replacement.
In no event shall the service provider be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk. The service provider hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss.